Client Support Account Manager - Life Sciences - Associate 7
Risk and Financial AdvisoryOverview:
Our Risk and FinancialAdvisory group is comprised of more than 10,000 partners, managers andstaff. We help solve our clients' most complex financial instrument andphysical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting,quantitative, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically,our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation forbusiness strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure,risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risksystems. We help clients obtain, analyze and report information frommultiple sources and across risk classes to facilitate tactical and strategicdecision making.
Regulatory & Operational Risk
Businesses today face complex regulations and often volatileoperating environments. Turn the tide to protect and create value, and evolveregulations into opportunity. Learn to lead, navigate, and disrupt toaccelerate performance through effective management of regulatory andoperational risks.
Life Sciences & Health Care
Our professionals guide traditional health care and life science companies and new market entrants in navigating the complexities of the US and global health care system. As market, political, and legislative changes alter the industry, we help our clients develop innovative and practical solutions.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing customer application support activities, ensuring timely resolution of complex issues for a cloud-based, multi-service platform. This role is a hands-on position that requires an experienced client engagement leader with strong technical skills and business knowledge.
You will support internal and external technical and functional users. This position requires significant customer contact and the successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills needed for effectively managing multiple client serving team to provide services that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Responsiblefor engaging/guiding the Tier 1 support team and coordinating/facilitatingresolution for tier 2/3 issues. Includes acquiring services from otherinternal support teams to leverage talent across the organization and create anorganization that will provide excellent service to our customers.
- Workwith Development and QA Managers to prioritize and address software issuesaffecting customers in a timely manner.
- Monitorcustomer satisfaction, and assure customers are aware of the status of theirrequests and keep open communication to become aware of any customer needs.
- Assurethat customer impacts of all software upgrades are clear and that the supportteam is apprised and ready for any challenges.
- Trackand provide metrics to the management team using customer support ticketingsoftware.
- Provideagreed on support levels using resources available to a global supportorganization.
- Alongwith business subject matter experts, train users on software functionalityduring implementation and ongoing as needed.
- Developand provide Standard Operating Procedures based on business processes andinformation gathered during each phase of training that will provide support toend users once implementation is completed.
- Developtraining program including remote training, onsite training, documentation andimplementation support.
- AssistProject Manager in areas such as data validation and system setup duringimplementations.
- Assistsubject matter experts with resolving how-to issues and defining systems andprocesses to support customer knowledge of how to use our applicationsincluding reconciling customer and provider records.
- Coordinatewith marketing and branding efforts to assure consistency and clarity aroundhow we interact with customers.
- Bachelor'sdegree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related fieldrequired.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in acustomer service function, preferably technology-oriented orsoftware-as-a-service (SaaS) environment.
- 2-5 years of experience managing a customersupport team, including hiring, training, establishing goals andassessing performance.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task with little or nosupervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationsskills.
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-orientedenvironment.
At Deloitte,our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level oftheir career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work everyday. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's alwaysroom to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition tohands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more aboutwhat working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more aboutLife at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We wantjob seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRGT023-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top