Client Relationship Executive - Consumer Products
Client Relationship Executive – Consumer & Industrial Products
Deloitte Services LP is seeking high performing candidates focused on developing strategic relationships, driving differentiated client experiences, and enabling an issue based platform approach to generating client impact. The focus will be on Fortune 1000 Consumer and Industrial Products companies in the Minneapolis and nearby markets. Candidates should have strong relationship management skills, a proven track record in selling professional services, an entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience. In this role, candidates will focus on three to four specific clients, and have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales at those designated clients for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte’s US subsidiaries.
The Work You’ll Do
The individual is responsible for building the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to generate client impact and market Deloitte’s services as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client’s organization, and sales.
The role involves:
- Building trusted relationships with key client executives
- Delivering differentiated client experiences and overall client impact
- Enabling an issue based and platform approach to generating impact
- Working closely with each account team to develop differentiated strategies
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits and proposals
- Managing and facilitating the buying process and leading the procurement relationship
Supporting our client service teams’ execution of our U.S. firms’ strategies, the CRE is instrumental in helping our engagement teams deliver world-class service and value to our clients. The C&IP team is a dedicated group across four businesses focus on delivering value and impact across a wide range of platforms and issues. Across the nation the team serves approximately 75% of the Fortune 1000 companies within the industry.
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Track record of delivering high impact solutions and experiences
- Track record of developing high impact senior relationships
- 10-15 years’ experience as account relationship and/or business development manager serving Fortune 1000 clients within the C&IP space
- In-depth understanding of the C&IP industry
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed account team
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits
- Poise, executive presence, outstanding communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable
- Located in Minneapolis
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, you’ll sharpen your business development skills working face-to-face with high-profile clients. As a Client Relationship Executive, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to collaborate and learn from the industry’s leading innovators. You’ll have access to the best training and leadership programs and learn everything you need to know to help you advance from within.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17MINSSMGAS075-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top