Channel Sales Manager - Oracle
Are you a Channel Sales Manager that has strong project management skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral/written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization? If so , Deloitte is currently seeking candidatesfor our Oracle HR Channel Sales Manager (CSM) in multiple locations.
CSMs are members of Deloitte's Sales Center of Excellence, working closely with Human Resource Transformation (HRT) Sales Executives and Deloitte Consulting Principals/Managing Directors, focusing on securing relationships with the Sales teams to uncover opportunities, develop territory sales strategies, and act as an advisor to pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
Work You will Do:
The CSM will act as point of contact for the Oracle Corporation HR sales and alliance team. The CSM will focus on the vendor relationship with Oracle Account Senior Managers, and Regional Managers, co-facilitate meetings, quarterly business reviews and plan for and coordinate key client marketing events. The role involves:
- Creating awareness of Deloitte's Oracle HRT capabilities with Oracle Corporation Utilizing these relationships to uncover new Oracle HRT sales opportunities Partnering with the HRT Sales Executive to develop sales opportunities for the HRT Service Line Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte HRT Sales Executive and Deloitte Oracle PPMD team with the appropriate Oracle Corporation HR sales team for particular accounts Leading in region Oracle HRT opportunity management process, including creating and updating relationship management system entries, reporting and maintenance Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs Collaborating with marketing teams to:
· Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials
- Supporting the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.) Establishing internal firm contacts with other CSMs to support sales cycles Providing recommendations to Oracle HRT leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure Ability to travel to key events (estimated 25% travel)
- Bachelor's degree Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor team. Team player Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical Strong problem solving and analytical skills Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management Ability to act autonomously, self-starter Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment Energetic, enthusiastic and organized
Preferred Qualifications :
· Understanding of HR Transformation and the HR technology ecosystem
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRGO027-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top