Change Management – Manager
Are you a change and communications management professional who has experience leading organizations through technology transformations programs—the larger the better? Are you ready to take the next step in your career by managing multi-million dollar change management and communication initiatives for global technology applications? Are you ready to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant impact projects? If the answer to all of the above questions is "Yes," come join the world's leading professional services firm!
Work you'll do
As Change and Communications Manager, you will lead communications efforts for the GES Technology team. In addition, you will lead change management efforts including stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, and business readiness. Both the communication and change management efforts will support ongoing business needs, as well as a large transformation program of technology applications. Additional responsibilities include:
- Own and deliver against a robust and comprehensive communication plan for both internal and client-facing communications; developing and delivering communications globally through many channels; ensure messages are being delivered to the right audience at the right time in the right channel, in a consistent and engaging format
- Leverage change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change driven by a transformation initiative
- Develop a change management approach based on a situational awareness of the change and the groups being impacted
- Identify potential people-side risks, points of resistance, performance gaps, and develop specific corrective action plans to mitigate the risks
- Conduct business readiness assessments, evaluate results, and develop plans to ensure business is prepared for upcoming technology changes
- Deploy a set of actionable and targeted change management plans–including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and a resistance management plan
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services tax consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- Extensive experience leading change and communication efforts for multiple global, complex technology implementations (e.g., ERP, CRM, Shared Service implementations)
- 5+ years of communications and change management, transformation experience; prefer experience with large consulting firm
- Extensive understanding of change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business team and working environment
- Experience with a minimum of two full lifecycle change management projects
- Experience leading and executing against a complex, comprehensive communications plan
- Track record of delivering at 'CXO' level, major business change programs including executive alignment and stakeholder management
- Experience working as a single-change and communications project resource, and as a lead of a small-change team
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record
- Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing organization-wide communications and development of a communication strategy
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Mastery of Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Previous Big 4 or other large technology consulting firm experience
- Experience with global/multinational business change programs
- Experience with large ERP, CRM, and/or Shared Services implementations
- Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18DALTMGRJD012-GES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top