Career start as M&A Consultant - Management Consulting
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our M&A advisory team is looking for you!
Deloitte is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage complex problems in M&A, specifically in the operational and functional areas of Integration and Separation. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you!
Integration and Separation advisory is one of the fastest growing practice within Deloitte and we serve leading companies, both in Switzerland and worldwide.
What you can expect from us
- You will support M&A integration and separation projects (like the analysis of M&A on the client's business model, scenario analysis, the integration or separation of a diverse set of functional and operational areas of a business, operational execution)
- Our team provides expertise to corporate clients, multinationals and Private Equity investors
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients involved in M&A transactions
- You will develop opportunities at clients, contribute to proposals and support the development of client offerings
- Our projects regularly have a global scope and you will work internationally
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner, structure decision making and strive to develop pragmatic solution real time
- Excellent university degree; MBA or Masters
- First experience in consulting would be an advantage
- Confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, and "thinking out of the box"
- Motivated team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Fluency in English and either German or French
- Willing to travel (inter)nationally if required
Any questions? Get in touch with us.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Günther on [email protected]
Requisition code: 131955
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top