Campaign Management – Lead Specialist
Campaign Management – Lead Specialist
Are you a marketing and communications professional with firsthand experience in campaign management and are looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in working with different businesses and being responsible for end-to-end project campaign management? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet client needs?
At Deloitte, we’re looking for top talent, like you, for opportunities as a Lead Specialist – Campaign Management.
Geographic location for this position is flexible.
Work you’ll do
Campaign Management is responsible for directing, managing and coordinating the end-to-end execution and delivery of best in class marketing campaigns for Market Development and Deloitte’s businesses, collaborating with Strategic Marketing Planners and Marketing Services teams.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager – Campaign Management, the Lead Specialist is responsible for the project management and execution of best-in-class, business driven marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- Set up campaign briefing process, execution plan, budget management, measurement, and approval processes
- Support tactical development and execution of one or more marketing campaigns, rotating between campaign management leaders if and when necessary
- Collaborate with extended Marketing Services team and key stakeholders as appropriate to coordinate and execute campaign activities
- Monitor major marketing campaigns by developing a project plan, tracking deliverables development, budget, and assigned KPI/metrics
- Evaluate progress and deliver campaign reporting to ensure client needs are being met
Campaign Management is responsible for directing, managing, and coordinating the end-to-end execution and delivery of best in class marketing campaigns for Market Development and Deloitte’s businesses, collaborating with Strategic Marketing Planners and Marketing Services teams.
- 4-year college degree in marketing, communications, or other related discipline
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience in marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication and superior organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent project management and follow-through skills
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management key
- Team-oriented individual with proven ability to take initiative, solve problems, and manage multiple projects at once
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Agency environment a plus
- Experience working independently, and comfort working virtually and remotely with an extended team is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous/fast-changing environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSSPCJK120-CL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top