Business Solution Analyst - Mobile
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Job Title: Business Solution Analyst – Mobile
Area: Deloitte Application Studios – Mobile
Location: Hermitage, TN
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities and is a Subject Matter Expert for the products assigned.
- Possesses overall understanding of applicable business processes and workflows.
- Assists Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Serves as functional and business process expert, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood and reflected in every solution we deliver, distinguished by world-class quality.
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
- Collaborates with the Engagement Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter/SOW/High-level Requirements).
- Actively participate in Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Creates documentation including requirement User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Description PowerPoint decks, Process Flows and Analysis Models, Personas, Journey Maps, Wireframes and User Guides.
- Co Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Lead BSA and Engagement Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Engages business owners and other ITS resources to respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements.
- Assist with Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with off-shore QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan user engagement activities and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and/or facilitate continuous testing during agile projects.
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Assists Engagement Manager with status reporting.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
- 3+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 1+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance or Software development experience.
- Must have experience providing Analyst support for SAP and/or .net projects.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, TFS/Urban Turtle, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus).
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrate impact analysis, gap analysis and problem troubleshooting skills
- Well-versed with UML, Use-Cases, Data Modeling.
- Well-versed with Agile Methodology.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, solutions relevant to business and technology.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly and execute seamlessly.
- Ability to status report, monitor progress and quality effectively, remain detail oriented at the same time understand the big-picture.
- Ability to negotiate and manage expectations across the board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Some travel might be required. Domestic and overseas.
Requisition code: E17NATSASCNM016-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top