Business Solution Analyst - LRR
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Job Title: Business Solution Analyst - LRR
Location: Hermitage, TN (Nashville)
Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter Expert on the various areas and products within their channel. Assists the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction. Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products. Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes. Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs. Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Engagement Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and analyzes business and user requirements for new and/or enhanced products.
- Collaborates with the Engagement Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter/SOW).
- Leads and is responsible all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with and manages offshore QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Assists Engagement Manager with status reporting as required by Deloitte Applications Studio leadership.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office and ALM tools required. May require proficient SQL and SAP skills. Excellent written, verbal analytical and communications skills required. Advanced negotiation and client interaction skills.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a preferred. Scrum Master Certification is preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field; Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Requisition code: E17NATSMGRNM024-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top