Business Solution Analyst - CSDI
Job Title: Business Solution Analyst - CSDI
Area: Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Location: Hermitage, TN
Intellectually curious with a passion for learning, understanding, and collaborating. Assists with analyzing functional needs of mobile applications supporting business processes. Performs necessary research to create functional documents. Works closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure quality standards are met. Assists with developing and executing the testing of products, and analyzes results to ensure that business needs are met.
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes.
- Understands module dependencies within applications.
- Assist with developing business test cases and testing procedures for iOS and Android applications.
- Executes test scripts and analyzes results to confirm product solutions match the documented business needs.
- Provides testing updates and documents defects and issues.
- Ensures traceability to requirements.
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
- Contributes insight into how mobile applications can be used to meet business objectives.
- Reviews estimates, requirements documentation and testing efforts for various projects and initiatives.
- Monitors progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions.
- Provides project management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
- Strong knowledge of the iOS or Android mobile platforms, and a strong understanding of its capability preferred.
- Basic client interaction skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 0-2 year of related experience or internship experience in related field.
- Some travel might be required. Domestic and overseas.
Requisition code: E17NATSASCBJ230-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top