Business Intelligence and Marketing Analytics - Specialist
Business Intelligence and Marketing Analytics - Lead Specialist
Are you an experienced analytics professional who has demonstrated experience in translating marketing and customer data into actionable insights? Are you interested in analyzing the cost and impact of marketing programs that advance the Deloitte brand, client relationships and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
Work you'll do
Deloitte Services LP is seeking a business intelligence and marketing analytics professional to help analyze the impact of Deloitte's marketing investments and deliver actionable insights for the Marketing & Communications organization. This professional delivers data-driven stories and insights to the business by connecting data from multiple sources to provide insightful and actionable analyses, reports, and dashboards that drive key business decisions.
- Partner with internal customers to analyze the impact of Deloitte's marketing investments, identify growth opportunities, and present key learnings and recommendations to inform business decisions
- Collect, compile and analyze multiple marketing and customer datasets, including CRM, finance, digital, social, content marketing data from various sources (database, 3rd party vendors, etc.). Ensure data hygiene and quality control on all analyses.
- Partner with data technology teams to oversee and drive relationships between complex marketing and customer datasets to surface measureable insights thru data visualization, interpretation and analysis
- Translate raw data into compelling insights; develop data-driven stories and executive presentations using multiple channels including PowerPoint, dashboards and infographics
- Gather business requirements to conceptualize, design and develop/project manage delivery of interactive data visualization in a third-party business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Execute deep analysis, through application of statistical methodologies, such as cluster analyses, to provide insights on customer and marketing interactions
- Manage analytical modeling projects from beginning to end: data selection, cleaning and transformation; model development, implementation and interpretation; and insight application
- Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst large amounts of data and to identify the success measures, analyses and reporting processes that lead to actionable findings
- Synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data to form clear, well-supported, data-driven recommendations for non-technical audiences and present results to internal stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives; translate objectives to define KPIs and goals at the business and campaign level
- Advance analytics maturity within the firm by counseling stakeholders on how to extract value from data and make data-driven decisions to improve marketing activities
Deloitte's marketing & communications team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measureable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
- Undergraduate degree required with preference to business, marketing, or data science, Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, Domo); Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and social analytics preferred
- Data mining and data analysis skills with the ability to clearly present complex information in a simple manner, discern business meaning and recommended actions to stakeholders
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SAP Hana, SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Working knowledge of statistical analyses (e.g., cluster and regression analysis) and statistical tools preferred (R, SAS or SPSS)
- Mastery level Excel skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple projects
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team
- Minimal travel required
Preferred locations: New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington, DC, Boston
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSSPCJK063-CL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top