Business Consultant / Senior Consultant – Financial Services Industry – Consulting department
Deloitte Ukraine is currently searching for a Senior Consultant in its Consulting department of our Kyiv office.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
The role will involve:
- Performing advisory and implementation projects of the Deloitte risk management and IFRS platform for large international and Ukrainian banks.
- Cooperation with Bank’s Management and Experts in the fields of credit risk, IFRS (IAS 39) and data specification.
- Defining business specifications and needs.
- Supporting banks in the process of implementation of changes, evaluation and testing of system results.
- Independent coordination of assigned projects activities including Client communication.
- To be able for the IFRS 9 and technical skills development.
To be considered you should possess:
- Master degree in one of the following: Finance, Economics, Banking, Mathematics or Quantitative Sciences related studies.
- Experience in Consulting, Risk or Finance/Accounting Banks’ departments (also for participants of Management Programs), Audit firm or Software vendor focused on financial industry.
- Knowledge of one of the following processes: credit risk management, financial reporting, financial instruments valuation and accounting will be an asset.
- Proven track of successfully completed projects in the banking industry will be highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge (or readiness to learn) of SQL / relational databases and/or commercial risk management solutions.
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing).
- PMO skills as a plus.
- Being part of a dynamic team of highly qualified people fascinated with risk management solutions’ development and delivery worldwide.
- Working for the company recognized for its successes, being known from the highest international standards and global leadership in advanced risk management solutions.
- Having influence on top bank executives.
- Training on Deloitte delivery processes, methodologies and tools.
- Always interesting and challenging assignments accompanied with insights into top level international risk management and valuation models.
- Work with modern IT technologies and up to date banking industry regulations.
- Attractive compensation and social benefits.
Requisition code: 114435
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top