Business Consultant for Tax Reporting Solutions (m/f) - Job based in Switzerland
The International tax environment for Swiss private banks is constantly evolving and becoming increasingly complex. The new tax agreements between Switzerland, UK and Austria have accelerated the transition to "white money" and offer new opportunities for the Swiss private banking industry.
Deloitte Tax Reporting Services AG, a subsidiary of Deloitte Luxembourg, is helping its clients in that changing environment. Be part of the change and join our team of tax reporting professionals and accompany the private banks in implementing operational and outsourced solutions to meet their compliance obligations in line with their strategic options.
What is it about?
After a training period focused on the tax regulatory environment and on the reporting tools, As a Business consultant or analyst you will:
- Support implementation/outsourcing projects and ensure interactions with operational units of the banks
- Gather requirements, prepare interface specifications and define processes
- Conduct workshops with key users
- Design and execute test cycles
- Manage the production of outsourced tax reporting
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Have experience in banking and knowledge about securities
- Demonstrate understanding of international tax regimes is an asset
- Be eager to learn
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and willingness to take over responsibilities
- Be fluent in English and French (French speaking team) / German is an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Business consultant in Switzerland and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, twitter page or website
Requisition code: J122255
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top