Business Analyst, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Digital, Consulting, London
Great at leading a mixed-discipline team? Are you as confident talking about creative ideas, tech and user experience, as conversion rates?
If that sounds like you, and you have strong experience under your belt either at a consultancy or ecommerce business, our Business Analyst or Analyst Manager role could be the next step you're looking for.
- Take the lead on running workshops, gathering requirements to help solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Partner with iconic brands, translating requirements into documented criteria and deliverables.
- Deliver gap analysis against proposed technologies.
- Scope and plan the management of client projects.
- Take ownership of project review and release documents.
- Working with developers and design teams to clarifying requirements.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and deliver digital solutions.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, writing user stories, facilitating workshops and building functional specifications.
- Experience implementing tools and systems.
- Knowledge of the Agile development process.
- Experience leading projects and business analysis engagements.
- Interest in honing processes, and evaluating new tools.
- Experience in digital based projects across the financial services industry.
- A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is a must or equivalent
- Certification in Business Analysis E.g. ISEB.
Salary: market rate ; Start date: 3/4/2017 ; End date: 1/5/2017; Full time
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We're a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you'll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we're passionate about. We wouldn't be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Forecast and change the landscape of cyberspace, support clients to survive and prosper in this disruptive and ever increasingly digital age, while you support talented and more junior colleagues and impact the communities you operate within.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 133386
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top