Brand Marketing-Lead Specialist
Lead Marketing & Communications Specialist – Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory marketing
Are you a marketing professional who is unafraid to think differently, always going the extra mile, and interested in developing and analyzing client-focused marketing programs? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in working with different businesses executing strategic marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory is looking for a senior marketing & communications specialist to support the practice in a Brand and Eminence capacity. In this role, you will help execute and deliver cross Risk and Financial Advisory marketing campaigns through the efforts of an aligned team. Working with colleagues in the Marketing & Communications Center of Excellence, you will have the opportunity to differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovate new marketing and communications solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. In addition, you will have the potential to facilitate marketing and communications targeting activities through assisting with social media campaigns, Deloitte.com initiatives, marquis partner programs, developing promotional marketing materials and targeting tools, and managing major promotional events and internal conferences related to key clients.
- Marketing & communications fundamentals – possess a solid understanding of marketing and communications basics to drive business goals
- Research – collect and bundle and curate information that is linked to a topic with examples to include client targeting activities or pursuit support (compiling core firm information, competitor information, team member biographies, qualifications, media/marketplace trend research, etc.)
- Writing – ability to edit pieces independently and provide content that is close to final prior to passing to supervisor for review; ability to work with a variety of different types of content, including but not limited to social media activities, managing newsletters, supporting internal communications campaigns or byline articles
- Creative design oversight – work with our creative services team to add recommendations for our visual imagery and brand elements
- Content development – ability to tell a story, exercise judgment around content and edits when creating/updating decks, drafting collateral materials, crafting videos scripts or updating Deloitte.com and DeloitteNet pages; ability to carry changes through documents and key points in messages
- Reporting and Data Management – gather data, interpret data, and formulate initial conclusions, focusing on using data to arrive at recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills, including ability to interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers
- Leadership, maturity and accountability displayed through extra-curricular and community activities
- Strong editing and/or copy editing and proofreading skills; knowledge of editorial style
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, SlideShare, Instagram, YouTube), internet engagement and strategic best practices for reader engagement and user experience
Deloitte's Marketing & Communications team provides value to the U.S. firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our business in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSSPCJK091-CL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top