Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Responsibilities include working collaboratively with Architects, Developers and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and solutions architecture. Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Knowledge of application development using VB.NET and/or C# with the.NET Framework (version 3.5 or higher)
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Strong experience in creating BizTalk solutions using BizTalk Design patters and practices.
- Experience in development, deployment, configuration and debugging of Orchestration, Transformations, Messaging Components, Pipeline and Adapters.
- Experience developing application with and configuring adapters like WCF adapters, File Adapters, FTP Adapters, HTTP Adapter, POP3 Adapter, SMTP Adapter and Creating and Deleting Adapter Handlers.
- Experience developing and deploying custom pipeline components, custom assemblers and disassemblers for BizTalk 2006 R2 or above.
- Experience working with Microsoft BizTalk Rule Engine, developing and publishing Rules, Facts, Vocabularies, Conditions and Actions.
- Experience with Business Activity Monitoring in BizTalk 2006 or above, working with BAM Observational Model, Tracking Profile Editor, and Business Intelligence Components.
- Experience Managing and Administering BizTalk applications using Backup and Restore Procedures, BizTalk Administration Console, Health and Activity tracking and other administrative tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- MCTS with Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Experience developing and deploying custom BizTalk Adapters
- Developing Adapters using the Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Line-of-Business (LOB) Adapter SDK
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSDK011-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top