Banking Advisory Analyst
Our Banking Advisory team provides assistance to the banking sector, both locally and internationally. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust and esteem of our clients, and has enabled us to build the brand of a leading banking advisory service provider, both locally and within the Deloitte network throughout Europe. Furthermore, our close links with local and various European regulatory bodies gives us a cutting edge in the services we offer.
What is it about?
As a Banking Advisory Analyst, you will:
- Help our clients manage regulatory expectations and requirement
- Specialize in:
- Asset Quality Review and stress testing,
- Transforming banks to meet the expectations of the regulators' new Supervisory Review and Capital and Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Processes (ICAAP & ILAAP);
- Recovery and Resolution Planning;
- Transforming banks to meet the criteria of IFRS 9;
- Enterprise Risk Management and risk assessment;
- Requirements regime under Basel III and IV.
- Assist the team in keeping up-to-date and developing business opportunities from the ever-evolving regulations and guidelines issued by the MFSA, EU, EBA and ECB around banking.
- Gain in autonomy and play an increasing role in client interactions.
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you must have:
- A University Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics, or be an ACA or ACCA member. Degree qualifications in other subjects, and persons in the process of completing degrees will also be considered.
- Have 1 to 2 years work experience in banks, banking advisory, or banking audit. We seek persons with a depth knowledge of regulation, or practical exposure to banking regulation.
- Willing to travel abroad for work frequently for periods of up to 1-2 months.
- Strong analytical skills, be highly organized and capable of tackling complex technical issues.
- Proven efficiency under pressure and keen to face challenges in diverse environments.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is considered an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as a Banking Advisory Analyst and you will:
- Further develop you competencies through various specific related workshops and innovative tools, and exploiting the Deloitte network.
- Work alongside recognized experts.
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams.
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments.
Requisition code: 128608
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top