Azure Information Protection Lead
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Azure Information Protection Lead is a new CTO position within the Identity and Access Management team created to support the service management and deployment of Azure Information Protection (AIP) service to member firms, which includes administration of the service, support and enhancement of service and serving as a subject matter expert in assisting adoption with member firms.
Person in this role will assume responsibility for the AIP service, including day to day service ownership and management and primary point of escalation for operational support.
Primary responsibilities will focus on AIP daily operations, service development/refinement and operational management and oversight, including strategic direction, platform enhancements, policy governance and development, continual service improvements, on-boarding & deployment to member firms, operational support and maintenance in a large global enterprise.
Daily activities include working closely with various technology teams in DTTL, managing and resolving member firm issues and support escalations, recommending service improvements (technology, processes and governance), assisting with the deployment to new member firms, research, roadmap reviews and assisting to set the longer term direction and approach to the Enterprise Rights Management Platform under the Identity and Access Management team.
Experience with other cloud services and security areas including Identity and access management, data/information management, data protection, data classification, network and mobile, as well as other data centre technologies is strongly advantageous.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of Azure IP platform and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on AIP and Enterprise Rights Management technologies.
- As it relates to AIP service, provide project, operational and incident status updates to senior leadership
- Assist and guide member firm deployments and migrations from AD-RMS
- Provide SME assistance to DTTL technology teams and member firms in resolving related issues; escalate to Microsoft as appropriate
- Liaise with Microsoft to understand roadmap and align service offering accordingly
- Recommend changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the Azure IP platform to optimize and improve the value of the Enterprise Rights Management initiative.
- Recommend and document changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the AIP service to optimise and improve the value of the AIP service.
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area. If applicable, manage relationship and interactions with vendors (software or contractors).
Required Technical Skills
Demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
Experience with MS Azure Information Protection, AD-RMS and Azure products and technologies, including solution architecture, deployment, management and support in a large global enterprise.
Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to: cloud, identity and access management, enterprise rights management, data/information management, network, mobile, with a strong focus on client-server technologies.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
ITIL or equivalent, MCSE Cloud, or CISSP preferred
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree; 5+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around systems/network architecture.
Requisition code: DE18GLBGTS005LN0195
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top