AWS Cloud Enterprise Architect Manager
AWS Cloud Enterprise Architect Manager
The Cloud Solutions Center reports to the office of the Deputy CIO of Technology and is responsible for delivering cloud solutions which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. The Cloud Solutions Center supports business-lead software development efforts and provides best practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline.
As an AWS Enterprise Architect you will drive the design and delivery of world-class cloud solutions for the office of the Deputy CIO of Technology. This includes taking a lead role in the cloud architecture practice. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our business and IT processes.
In this role you will partner with the Deloitte business functions and IT teams to lead the design of cloud solutions.
- Design the cloud user experience from project initiation through deployment. Work with engineering, networking, and controls teams on design execution to ensure cloud environments meet firm standards while providing a user experience with minimal IT interactions.
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice while also building organizational partnerships and networks to ensure comprehensive cloud capabilities are developed with input from appropriate business and IT resources.
- Build solutions which incorporate automation that can be leveraged across business channels and IT for continued process improvement
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic investments in cloud. Includes researching tools and services to meet our needs through POCs, product evaluations, etc.
- Partner with cloud service providers to understand their roadmap changes and the potential impact to Deloitte use to ensure ITS is leading IT transformation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT field
- 3+ years of experience administering or developing with the Microsoft technology stack (TFS, Visual Studio, .Net, SQL, IIS, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience building product delivery schedules and roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience in converting business requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience directing technical project teams, providing direction, setting clear objectives, and leading the delivery of managed IT services to enterprise customers.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, etc.
- Experience architecting and building multi-tenant IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions with the Amazon AWS platform in a large corporation.
- Experience with cloud software design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed caching, etc.)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Knowledge of network security, WAN topologies, and software defined networking
- Knowledge of Risk Controls framework and Audit procedures (27000/1/2, NIST 800-53/171, SOC2, HIPPA, etc.) a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and proven track record of presenting to executive-level leadership.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at consensus building
- Some travel ~10%
Requisition code: E18HERSMGRSH015-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top