Avaloq Technical Consultant / Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Strategy & Operations consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We are hiring an Avaloq Technical Consultant/Manager in order to bring their Avaloq Technical Expertise into our Core Banking Team.
What is it about?
As an Avaloq Technical Consultant / Manager, you will:
- Prepare tenders and proposals and build your eminence in order to be known as an expert in your domain on the market
- Translate client requirements into Avaloq system parametrisation and process work-flows, customize on avaloq system
- Play a key role in interactions with clients, other advisors or counterparties
- Analyse and document our clients' banking and business requirements, design banking and technical solutions in cooperation with our customers, document and use best practices as well contribute to ongoing product improvement
- Participate to the entire core banking system transformation process
- Identify and analyse business potential for optimising the applications and deployment of Avaloq, using existing and new functions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master degree in Finance or IT and be experienced in requirements engineering
- Have at least 4 years of experience including one on Avaloq module customization and understand the overall phase of the software development / implementation lifecycle
- Demonstrate a pragmatic and hands-on approach to problem resolution, show a strong ability to analyse complex problems and think in technical and business terms (gather requirements, write analysis documents, prepare test approach, produce test scripts)
- Show excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be structured, reliable and work efficiently under pressure
- Show strong PL/SQL skills; AVALOQ certification will be preferred
- Be fluent in english, french and / or german is considered as an advantage
- Be willing to travel frequently in Luxembourg and abroad
What do we offer?
Get hired as Avaloq Technical Consultant / Manager and you will:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E122868
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top