Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is seeking a talented Test Automation Lead to join a large Telecom/Cable client. As a Test Automation Lead, the candidate will have the opportunity to lead the design and development of not just the automated tests using a variety of innovative tools and frameworks but also work closely with our Client’s Development, SME’s and Operations team to lead the creation and execution of automated test scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. Graduate degree a plus.
- 5+ years in Test Automation (HP UFT, Selenium or equivalent)
- 5+ years coding with VB Script
- Experience leading expectations with off-shore team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to lead team of test engineers, setting clear expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience on Video Automation using WITBE or STROMTest are good to have
- The candidate should have had experience in descriptive programming
- Experienced in creation, implementation and execution of automated test scripts for regression testing using Selenium and UFT or its equivalent (QTP)
- Strong automated testing experience using QTP/VB script, descriptive programming (scripts from scratch).
- The candidate must be adapted to the existing automation framework and work with existing Deloitte/Client Team members
- The Candidate must be able to lead the build of VB Macro’s as needed.
- Experienced in the creation of test plans and improve test automation strategies
- Extensive experience designing and writing automated scripts in UFT automation frameworks
- Other tools Test Complete & Selenium experience is a Plus
- Hands on Experience with automation tools HP Suite or its equivalent (Quality Center, QTP/UFT, BPT)
Requisition code: E17DENCSRCSB997-AMS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top