Audit Senior (Real Estate) - Warsaw
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
To support our dynamic growth to our office in Warsaw we are looking for candidates for a position of:
Audit Senior (Real Estate)
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in auditing companies;
- Willingness to specialize in Real Estate sector;
- Good Polish GAAP/IFRS knowledge;
- Experience in supervising work of others;
- University degree preferably in Accounting or Economics;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish (other languages are a plus);
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements;
- Experience in international environment / projects will be a plus.
As our employee you may expect that Deloitte will help you with:
- Pursuing Polish Chartered Accountant, ACCA certification;
- Taking proactive career steps – set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Developing excellent professional oral and written communication skills;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum of e-Learning modules and regional training programs.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply on-line on our website, create your profile and attach your CV and Cover Letter or update your existing profile.
Requisition code: 101381
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top