Audit Senior - Košice
We are looking for an experienced auditor for our audit department with good analytical skills who is interested in working in a team on various client projects. We offer a great opportunity for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in making maximum use of the opportunities provided by the company.
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with Slovak and international accounting standards in different industries;
- Application of Deloitte Audit's best practices, methodologies and tools;
- Leading a team of junior auditors and monitoring their work;
- Coordination of audit with managers and partners;
- Responsibility for on-site management of audit engagements; and
- Developing business relationships with clients.
- Work in an international working environment with access to international business knowledge;
- Interesting professional and career development opportunities on national and multinational level;
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
- University education;
- At least three years of work experience in audit;
- Studying for ACCA or assistant auditor in SKAU is an advantage;
- Knowledge of audit processes in accordance with ISA (International Standards on Auditing);
- Experience with project management; and
- PC skills (MS Office, Internet) at an advanced level.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills;
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and adherence to deadlines; and
- Willingness to travel mainly in Slovakia but also abroad.
Requisition code: SKEX06122817
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top