Audit Senior - Galway
What impact will you make?
Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Audit department in our Galway office, Deloitte is offering an excellent Audit Senior level career opportunity for a candidate with strong general audit experience. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the team
The Audit practice is a market leading player delivering a range of audit and advisory services to a wide variety of clients, in every business sector. Our audit practice consists of professionals from richly diverse backgrounds and to date we have achieved significant success in this area. Our audit professionals' primary focus is adding value to businesses, while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
About this opportunity
The Audit Senior is in charge of planning, organising and controlling the completion of all aspects of the audit engagement for review by the engagement manager and partner. Our client base ranges from some of Irelands leading plc's and MNCs, through to large private indigenous companies, with who you will be working both locally and internationally.
- A qualified Accountant, you will have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of auditing companies in the consumer business and technology sectors, including property and manufacturing;
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP with working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP a distinct advantage;
- Initiative and ability to work without supervision;
- On the job coaching of junior staff;
- An ACA or ACCA qualification;
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written, in particular, business report writing;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Solid computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience with computer based auditing systems is advantageous.
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Niamh Favier for more information at [email protected] Tel: +353 (0)1 - 4178842
Requisition code: 130642
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top