Audit - Senior
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) You’ll understand why we are the only professional services firm to be named a Best Employer in the Middle East by Hewitt Associates in 2009.
A career in Audit at Deloitte & Touche Middle East is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region. Your people skills will be required for the latter, while your analytical mind will be another integral requirement for success. You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape across our diverse region. All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
As an audit senior you will:
- Be responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell “add-on” work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
- Minimum four years of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and international financial reporting standards.
- Experience in the financial services or an energy industry is an asset.
- International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
- Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
Requisition code: ME-115646-RAM
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top