Audit & Risk Advisory – Corporate Audit, Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we’re the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will sit within our Audit & Advisory, a well-established and dynamic department;
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company;
- You will manage and help executing demanding audit engagements;
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Lausanne;
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- You hold a university degree in finance or accounting;
- Successful candidates must be a Certified Accountant (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You have between 4 and 8 years’ experience in auditing, in one of the Big 4 in Switzerland;
- You already managed international engagements as well as teams and have proven project management skills;
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement;
- You communicate confidently in French and English. German would be an asset.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on [email protected]
Requisition code: 122296
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top