Audit Product and Solutions Service Manager – Senior
“Service Manager – Senior” – Audit Product and Solutions
Support and advise the Audit practice in the implementation and on-going use of various off-the-shelf and proprietary enterprise applications, tools, and technology. Act as liaison to various business and technology application stakeholders, and deliver timely and helpful support analysis.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Advanced technology support for both off-the-shelf and proprietary Audit applications.
- Retain ownership of all escalated issues.
- Liaison between product Scrum teams and end user community/1st level technicians.
- Function as Subject Matter Resource for portfolio applications, and provide coverage across multiple applications.
- Evaluate closed incidents for quality and provide feedback to 1st level analysts.
- Generate and distribute relevant technical reporting and analysis.
- Create, evaluate, deliver, and maintain product knowledge documents (FAQs, knowledge documents, etc.).
- Develop, maintain, and deliver technical training material and sessions.
- Create and maintain escalation documentation procedures, purpose statements, and business cases.
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as product development and testing (test plan development/execution), including patches.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum framework is a plus.
- Experience with visualization and collaboration software packages such as Tableau, QlikView, Visual Studio Team Services, ServiceNow, and SharePoint is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and support proprietary software.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Strong time management and some project management skills.
- Must be able to deliver results with minimal oversight.
- 2-5 years of technical support or technical consultation (or equivalent) experience required.
- Experience working as part of a virtual team is a plus.
- Strong sense of customer service is required.
- This position requires excellent relationship management skills. An ability to interact with people of varying levels of skill and authority is required.
- Flexibility regarding schedule and assigned work is required.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Primary locations are the greater Philadelphia, PA, Princeton, NJ or New York, NY areas, but the ability to work remotely is expected.
Requisition code: E17NATASRCMB129-AG
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top