Audit Manager - Warsaw
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office in Warsaw are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
- To be able to develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and sell business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- To be able work effectively in a team to plan, manage and execute audit engagements, within a risk based environment efficiently and effectively;
- To be International and Polish Financial Reporting Standards literate;
- To be a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and to be able to develop young talented team members.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in auditing companies;
- Certificate of Polish Chartered Accountant (Biegły Rewident), its international substitute (ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- Entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- Client service and sales experience;
- Oral and written communication skills (Polish and English language);
- IT skills such as advanced use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages are required.
As our employee you may expect that Deloitte will help you with:
- Pursuing Polish Chartered Accountant certification, ACCA or other professional certification;
- Taking proactive career steps – set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Developing excellent professional skills;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Competitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: 116756
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top