Audit Manager (Advisory)
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our offices in Warsaw and Krakow we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Audit Manager in Audit-related Advisory
- To be able to identify and deliver finance and accounting advisory services;
- To understand the needs of modern finance departments (internal controls, technical advisory, faster close, consolidation, management reporting, working capital);
- To be able to develop effective business relationships with CFOs;
- To be a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and to be able to develop young talented team members.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Client service experience in non-audit services;
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in finance;
- Entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- Oral and written communication skills (Polish and English language);
- advanced use of MS Excel .
As our employee you may expect that Deloitte will help you with:
- ACCA or other professional certification;
- Taking proactive career steps – set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Developing excellent professional skills;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Competitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: 128873
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top