Audit Growth Manager
Are you a business development/marketing professional with deep pursuit expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be a good fit. As we continue our growth, the organization's business development model has become increasingly important. Predictable, sustainable and profitable revenue growth requires constant, proactive demand generation and well-coordinated teamwork between a wide range of specialists.
Work you'll do
As an Audit Growth Manager, you will help identify regional growth targets and develop regional growth messaging. With individual target teams, you will help to develop targeted relationship development plans, leading to enhanced stakeholder relationships, increased Deloitte revenue, and (eventually) the audit. During active pursuits, you will assist in developing pursuit strategy, share best practices for client engagement during the pursuit process, challenge team thinking, coach orals, etc. You will also help to create a growth culture within the audit practice through presentations, training for partners and staff, targeted reporting, etc.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develops strategic relationship development plans for accounts in the Focused Relationship Portfolio (national audit growth portfolio), assigns account team to develop relationships with key stakeholders, meets with account teams to vet/support/revise those plans, etc..
- Develops pursuit strategy for proposal teams engaged in active proposals. Helps to determine overall and specific messages for the pursuit, bringing recent marketplace experiences and pursuit best practices to the team. Supports ongoing revision of those messages/that plan, based on pursuit activities/client feedback. Supports proposal document development in some cases; Coaches orals in some cases.
- Helps develop and execute overall communications strategy (regionally) for the audit growth program, around overall growth messages and specific key issues. Also develops specific communications materials for those messages, from presentations and webcasts to emails and newsletters.
- Serves as subject matter expert for audit practice in region on marketplace developments, competitive intelligence, pursuit best practices, key Deloitte marketplace messages (Audit Innovation, for example)
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our stakeholders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Experience in marketing, pursuit management, or business development
- 8+ years of experience preferred
- Big Four, audit, or professional services marketing experience preferred
- BA required, MA preferred – Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, Communications, or related field(s)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent relationship development and persuasive skills – at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Big Four/Accounting/Professional Services Environment
- Strong multi-tasking and team/project management capabilities
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and creative capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATAMGRMB027-AG
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top