Audit - Future opportunities for experienced professionals
Deloitte Central Europe ("CE") is the standard of excellence region, with high growth rates in many of our markets. Central Europe is a dynamic region with many countries having recently entered into the European Union. With this have come many structural changes in economies, and accordingly, many opportunities for Deloitte in Central Europe.
In conducting an External Audit of our clients' financial statements, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. Our approach is to understand our client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the global firm's extensive professional and technical resources to our local clients' financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
To enable us to support our significant growth, we are seeking talented and experienced audit professionals, who have an eye for detail, can "think outside the box" and who have a passion for their profession.
- To be able to develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and sell business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful,
- To demonstrate an ability to be innovative in creating potential new service lines for assurance, and to work with the wider team to implement your ideas.
- To be able work effectively in a team to plan, manage and execute audit engagements, within a risk based environment efficiently and effectively,
- To be International Financial Reporting Standards literate,
- To be sufficiently flexible to work cross border between the countries on audit engagements and where appropriate, to be able to effectively work in cross functional teams,
- To be a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and to be able to develop young talented team members.
Qualifications and experience:
- Professional Certification - undergraduate or master's degree.
- Experience in external financial audit,
- Demonstrated up to date knowledge of accounting standards,
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability,
- Excellent oral and written communications (Polish and English language),
- IT skills such as advanced use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages are required;
Remuneration and level will be commensurate with candidate's experience.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Please click on Apply Online button and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: 76261
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top