Audit – Financial Services Industry, Insurance, Senior / Assistant Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will be communicating and cooperating with the audit and consulting teams and working very closely with our customers.
- You will manage demanding external and/or internal audit engagements in the insurance industry.
- You advise clients on the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and U.S. GAAP) of particular importance to the Insurance Industry
- You will be supporting and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- You have begun to study to become a Certified Public Accountant or are almost finish it.
- 2-3 years' experience in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you.
- Your fluent communication skills in German and English is a must have. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D. Kica on [email protected]
Requisition code: 132824
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top