Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you'll do
- Analyze and reengineer business processes to meet audit, financial management, and mission objectives
- Evaluate IT system portfolio capabilities and modernization roadmaps to comply with IT/cybersecurity objectives
- Perform in-depth analysis on financial data/transactions using advanced analytics/automation technologies
- Evaluate business process and IT control deficiencies and develop corrective actions plans
- Implement revised organizational governance and reporting structures to support client management functions
- Develop and present work products and materials to executive leadership
- Collaborate with clients to develop transformation visions through labs and workshops, and develop business cases for change
- Conduct analysis to determine the optimal distribution of work and services across the organization
- Implement digital tools and accelerators to drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct analysis on large data sets to support recommendations
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Ability to travel 5-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 4+ years of experience developing audit remediation methodologies and innovative solutions across multiple financial and functional task areas
- 4+ years of experience evaluating complex financial and functional business processes, systems and data challenges impacting financial statement audit
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to refine/simplify complex finance and audit remediation concepts and solutions to key client stakeholders
- Project and task management skills to structure/prioritize actions and develop high quality work products and deliverables on time
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 166754