Audit Data Analytics Specialist Senior
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Audit Data Analytics Specialist Senior in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value. Identify opportunities to build standard solutions and apply analytics and coordinate the delivery of analytics to audit engagement teams. Work with Industry Professional Practice Directors (IPPD's), Deloitte's National Office, individual audit engagement teams, client personnel, and firm leadership to transform delivery of audit services to clients. Assist in driving the analytics strategy at an industry level, including identifying industry-specific analytics opportunities, communicating with Lead Client Service Partners (LCSPs) and driving adoption of analytics within the specific industry. Work in a team environment with exposure to impact the overall future of the audit profession through the use of audit analytics and data visualization.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Decision Sciences, Data Sciences, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Two years of data analytics and problem solving experience.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Working closely with Financial Service Industry teams in identifying analytics opportunities and formulating analytics solutions;
- Developing SAS/SQL code in data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) process to manage a large amount of data from various sources in different formats;
- Leveraging advanced technology to perform statistical analysis and other data analysis in risk assessment, trends analysis and substantive testing;
- Utilizing data visualization tools to create analytics dashboards to aid in clients' decision making;
- Defining industry-specific projects and generating custom problem-solving solutions to satisfy clients' requirement;
- Liaising between clients/stakeholders and technical team resources; and
- Utilizing analytical software packages/tools/languages including, SAS and SQL, and applying such tools to solve complex analytics problems.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0617CHI2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top