Audit Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
We are searching for a new Audit Advisory Manager/Senior Manager to strengthen our Audit Advisory Team. We offer an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, interesting work in a young, dynamic team of professionals and support in maximising the opportunities that we provide.
- Target audit and non-audit clients for work related to supplier contracts and compliance, finance transformation (this includes CFO type services, management accounts using analytics tools, forecasting financial statements and cash flows, business processes and internal controls);
- Assist in deploying the use of analytics in selling and delivering audit advisory work with the use of advanced Deloitte analytics tools;
- Support teams in delivering audit advisory services;
- Support the leaders in further building and developing the audit advisory team;
- Work with the regional audit advisory leader for Central Europe and regional teams in bringing best practice to the Slovak team.
- Work in an international working environment with access to international business knowledge;
- Interesting professional and career development opportunities on national and multinational level;
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
- University degree, technical university or mathematics/physics major is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral self-expression in English;
- Experience with audit or audit support role (data analysis, IT verification, internal audit, etc.) for the min. of 5 years;
- Working experience in industry of finance, treasury, internal audit, controlling etc.;
- Background or experience in data analysis an advantage;
- Interested in building a business and driving business development through relationships and focused targeting of clients.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel.
Requisition code: SKEX06122669
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top