Assurance and Advisory Assistant Manager / Senior
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- To perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries
- As an engagement team leader, you will guide the Assistants and review their work.
- Assisting the engagement managers in planning and meeting clients
- Graduate from reputable universities major in Accounting with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in Public Accounting Firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate.
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129445
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top