Assurance & Advisory - Technology and Controls - Senior Analyst (Melbourne)
Are you disciplined, enjoy challenges, and like learning about project management, leading edge technology, financial risks and controls while working in a supportive team environment?
About the role
Our Innovation and Quality team works with Financial Audit to identify and evaluate relevant IT and business risks, and to test the IT controls across a variety of systems including SAP, Oracle, in-house developed applications and others.
The opportunity will provide you with challenging assignments and a chance to expand your skills, including:
- Working as a member of the dynamic and experienced team, effectively delivering engagements
- Consistently displaying exceptional commitment to client service
- Participating in meetings with key client stakeholders and drafting varied client reports
- Given the opportunity to expand your skills into business risks and controls
- Receive in-depth training on Information Technology, business processes and soft skills including project management
In your role as Senior Analyst you will be part of our Innovation and Quality team, working closely with Managers and Directors, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of IT controls to address the key financial risks within our clients business operations.
In addition you will have:
- Obtained or are completing professional qualifications such as CISA, CA or equivalent
- Consider yourself a high performing IT audit/IT risk professional seeking a new challenge in your career
- You bring a practical knowledge of technology, internal audit, external audit or risk management practices/ developments and have experience in undertaking reviews within public sector and/ or private sector organisations
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT audit within professional services or a corporate ASX 200 environment
- A combination of IT and Business qualification would be viewed favourably
- Key skills include good report writing and communication skills, highly organised approach and proven project management abilities
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness and the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Jirrah Meredith via 02 9322 5567
Requisition code: AUEXP130447
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top