Assurance & Advisory - External Audit - Financial Services Experienced Analyst - Sydney
Are you a high performing Audit professional who is passionate about Financial Services and looking to join an innovative and supportive team environment? If this sounds like you, please read on!
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success.
From day one at our firm, you are a part of our Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. Wellness of our people and our ability to offer flexible, tailored working arrangements is at the centre of our business to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day, which is key to our success .We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness and the true spirit of ‘And different’.
We have exciting opportunities for Experienced Analyst’s to join our expanding Financial Services Assurance & Advisory team to work with clients across a variety of industries including Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking.
About the role
Deloitte’s Financial Services Assurance and Advisory (A&A) Group is a national practice that offers assurance and advisory services in the Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking industries.
The opportunity will provide challenging assignments and interesting work, including:
- Working with the Senior Analysts and Managers on audit and advisory assignments for a portfolio of varied and dynamic clients
- Maintaining client service excellence by providing technical expertise and innovative solutions
- Collaborating with other Deloitte service lines to bring the best solutions to our clients
- Reviewing policies and procedures relating to financial information, information systems and controls to meet reporting requirements.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Applying your general knowledge of business processes, systems, operations and cycle controls and implications on the client and audit process
In your role as an Experienced Analyst you will be a part of our national strategic client service team and will be working closely with Managers and Directors in the delivery of client service, leading engagements, providing support and training to junior team members and managing client relations on a day to day basis.
As an Experienced Analyst you will have:
- Gained external audit experience in a big 4 or mid-tier professional environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting or equivalent and completed or are completing your CA/CPA
- Strong knowledge of the audit methodology and IFRS exposure
- Excellent communications skills
- Financial Services audit industry exposure is a requirement
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Jirrah Meredith via 02 9322 5567
Requisition code: AUEXP122513
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top