Assurance & Advisory - External Audit - Financial Services Analyst (Brisbane)
Are you a high performing Audit professional who is passionate about Financial Services and looking to join an innovative and supportive team environment? If this sounds like you, please read on!
About the role
Deloitte’s Financial Services Assurance and Advisory (A&A) Group is a national practice that offers assurance and advisory services in the Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking industries.
The opportunity will provide challenging assignments and interesting work, including:
- Leveraging your expertise in Financial Services Audit to challenge the status quo, apply original thought and as a result, play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients.
- Working on audit and advisory assignments for a portfolio of varied and dynamic clients in a specific industry sector
- Developing a deep technical expertise and market understanding in a specific industry
- Develop, understand and apply insights from external environment, industry trends, client strategies into practical advice
- Identifying business, financial and regulatory risks
- Applying a good working knowledge of relevant accounting and audit standards, issues and the regulatory environment
- Maintaining client service excellence by providing technical expertise and innovative solutions
- Collaborating with other Deloitte service lines to bring the best solutions to our clients
In your role as Analyst you will be a part of our national strategic client service team and will be working closely with Senior Analysts, Managers and Directors in the delivery of client service, leading engagements, providing support and training to junior team members and managing client relations on a day to day basis.
We have exciting opportunities for Analyst’s to join our expanding Financial Services Assurance & Advisory team in Brisbane to work with clients across a variety of industries including Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking.
In addition you will have:
- Gained external audit experience in a big 4 or mid-tier professional environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting or equivalent and completed your CA/CPA
- Strong knowledge of the audit methodology and IFRS exposure
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior staff
- Financial Services audit industry exposure is a requirement
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness and the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Jirrah Meredith via 02 9322 5567
Requisition code: AUEXP124071
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top