Associate - Valuation & Modeling
Valuation & Modeling professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients.Our practice combines accounting knowledge with leading valuation and corporate finance techniques. They provide objective and independent assessments of value that fulfill the most complex financial reporting, transaction or tax requirements.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for an Associate for our Bucharest-based team.
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including internet, trade publications, industry and equity analyst reports;
- Periodical preparation of financial and economic analyses on client companies, comparable transactions and public companies using Deloitte databases and other publicly available information;
- Preparation of individual modules of financial models, proposals and sales pitch;
- Assist with drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts;
- Research market issues and identify market opportunities.
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination.
- Previous working experience in financial analyses, business valuation and real estate appraisal is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel; knowledge of VisualBasic is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral self-expression both in Romanian and English.
- Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills.
- Ability to quickly master new tasks, to work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity.
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management.
Requisition code: RO_04_01_3017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top