Associate / Senior Associate - Data Analyst - Modeler - Financial Advisory Services - CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Understand client’s requests and create customized analytics solution and tacking technical issues
- Design measures, variables, and statistical models according to business appeal
- Clean and restructure data with SQL or other software based on the requirements
- Build and test models, set default values
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients
- Undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices
- Work with a team to solve complex problems experienced in business
- Prepare project related documents in Chinese or English
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economy, Mathematics. Master degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ analytical experiences in FSI (banking, security, insurance, etc.) Retail, Telecommunications or other related industries.
- Familiar with programming in one, or more statistical software such as R, SAS, S-plus, SPSS. Certification in such areas will be a plus
- Industry experience in data analysis or programming
- Proven ability to support the design and execution of custom analytic solutions
- Interest in modelling design, data analysis and data mining and can demonstrate this quality
- Good team player
- Able to demonstrate innovation and solving complex problems
- Able to demonstrate a strong and enthusiastic work ethic
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to see a problem and break it down to its logical components
- Sufficient data mining experiences and advanced data mining skillsets
- Experience in typology analysis
- Software development ability
- Strong communication and report writing skills in both English and Mandarin
- Accounting knowledge
- Good leadership and team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills with abilities to develop relationship with various stakeholders
- AML knowledge or experience particular in sanction screening and transaction monitoring
Requisition code: CN129812
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top