Associate Salesforce Developer - Los Angeles
Essential functions of a Associate Salesforce Developer at Deloitte Consulting:
Deloitte Digital is seeking a talented Salesforce Apex and VisualForce developer to join our Studio team in Los Angeles. Associates will provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. This candidate will be a key software developer for the implementation and/or support of various applications built on Salesforce. Responsibilities include working with System Architects and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and solutions architecture. Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from our Los Angeles Studio who are focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Consultants in the Salesforce capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
- One+ years development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Salesforce
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules:
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Marketing Cloud
o CPQ Tools (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand applications on the Salesforce platform such as Apttus or others.
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 40% of the time and work out of the Los Angeles Studio the remainder of the time
- A Bachelor's degree
In addition, successful Studio Associates will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
Requisition code: E17LOSCSASVD004-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top