Associate Marketing & Communications (Graphic Designer / Video Editor)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Main job description:
- Assist the team, especially Marketing Communications initiative
- Create design and video for marketing collaterals and multimedia
- Learn – understand – comply with the brand
- Support Clients & Markets initiatives, mainly coming from Marketing Communications
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Communications Studies/ Marketing/ Graphic Design/ Advertising or any discipline with relevant experience
- Good English and communications
- Computer literate
- Graphic design, photography and video editing skills
- Able to deal and prioritize tasks and projects that come at the same time
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 130827
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top