Associate - Independence and Conflict - Reputation & Risk Group - CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
The objectives of Reputation and Risk Group are:
1-To protect the financial resources of the firm
There is a trend of increasing litigation against professionals. Large payouts put our financial resources at risk.
2-To protect the reputation of the firm
Our reputation may be damaged by poor work, or poorly managed risk issues, which in turn affects the status of everyone in the firm. Reputation, once lost, is not easily regained.
3-To establish competitive advantage in our market place
We work in an environment where differentiating our service and quality is a key element in gaining competitive advantage. Effective risk management is a crucial element of our service quality.
- Perform independence and conflicts checking
- Liaise with and assist firm practitioners to navigate through the independence and conflicts checking process
- Database maintenance, internet research
- Responsible for checking compliance with the firm’s policies
- Handle administrative work and assist in ad-hoc projects
- Pro-active, a team player capable of prioritizing own work and handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing is a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese
- Proficiency in English
- 2 years’ working experience preferred
Requisition code: CN128793
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top