Associate in Corporate Finance - Financial Advisory
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory (FAS) practice in Romania is one of the country’s leading providers of Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services. Our clients are large multinational and local companies and investors, seeking for our advice on Corporate Finance Advisory, Transaction Support and Valuation. We are continuously involved in the complex M&A transactions, due diligences and the valuation engagements. The regional structure of our services practice allows our FAS experts to serve our clients across the Deloitte Central Europe region and across all industries by making us more flexible, mobile and efficient.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for a bright, mature and motivated Associate with the potential to become a valued member of our Corporate Finance team.
- Working closely with Corporate Finance experienced professionals, the Associate will gain in-depth transaction experience, significant responsibility, client exposure, exposure to management in successful Romanian and foreign companies, negotiation skills, and an understanding of transaction structures.
- In most M&A assignments, the associate would perform and/or oversee the following functions:
- Preparation of and participation in new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Assistance in development of potential buyer lists
- Preparation of teasers, information memoranda, management presentations
- Interaction with potential acquirers
- Manage data rooms
- Analyze and compile client financial information in direct contact with the client
- Preparation of meeting notes.
- Fresh graduates with a relevant major, e.g. International Business, Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, Economical Engineering, etc.;
- Passionate about market trends, finance, mergers and acquisitions;
- Very good analytical skills and business awareness;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English – both speaking and writing;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Previous exposure in activities or projects related to corporate finance, project finance, international transactions, capital markets, financial and economic analysis is a plus.
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Excellent usage skills of MS Powerpoint;
- Very good usage skills of MS Excel.
Requisition code: CF_26_01_2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top