What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Assist with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters of the engagement
- Prepares working papers, perform initial standard analysis, tables, exhibits, and charts
- Assist with researching technical and industry specific issues
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk associated with various engagements
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and project administration
- A degree in Accountancy, Business or related field with at least 1 to 2 years of technical accounting, auditing and/or financial advisory related experience; forensic accounting, investigation or litigation services experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide services involving accounting and business consulting projects; participate in client presentations
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CPA, CA, CFA or MBA) will be highly regarded
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 131247
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top