Associate Director / Manager - Corporate Finance Advisory - Financial Advisory - Beijing
As one of the largest advisory firms in the Asia Pacific region, Deloitte's Financial Advisory practice provides our clients with a full range of financial advisory services and solutions. Within the Financial Advisory practice, Deloitte's Corporate Finance Advisory (CFA) practice advises clients in relation to mergers &acquisitions, business disposals, investments, financings and joint venture transactions. From formulating strategy, to identifying and approaching targets, to executing and completing transactions, CFA provides a full suite of value-added services to support our clients in achieving their business and financial objectives.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CICPA, HKICPA, HKSI, MBA, CFA or equivalent) will be highly regarded
- 6+ years relevant work experience, including proven M&A advisory experience in banking or professional services environment
- Good understanding of M&A cycle and process and key factors to closing deals.
- Strong project management and people skills
- Strong ability to analyze financial statements and forecasts
- Familiar with research and analysis tools such as Bloomberg and Thomson
- Strong MS Office skills (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
Requisition code: CN125377
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top