Associate Director - Casey Quirk By Deloitte - Strategy & Operations - Consulting - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Casey Quirk by Deloitte ("Casey Quirk") is the world's largest management consulting team dedicated exclusively to the investment management industry. The focus of our client work includes:
- Broad vision/business strategy development
- Acquisition due diligence support
- Investment organization development and enhancement
- Product positioning and marketing planning
- New market entry strategy
Our clients include many of the largest asset managers in the world, leading hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms. Our Asia-Pacific business is based in Hong Kong; our APAC focus is on Australia and China, with occasional assignments out of Japan, Korea, India and Singapore.
The Associate Director role is central to developing and delivering client recommendations, plus supporting business development activities in China. S/he will be critical in representing Casey Quirk By Deloitte to our clients around the world. Key responsibilities include:
- Working directly with the Casey Quirk APAC Head to build the business and brand in China
- Leading client engagements, including driving recommendations and managing the Casey Quirk project team
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Support team-building efforts: participating in recruiting and staff training for the China practice
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics (MBA optional) with outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership
- 8+ years of relevant professional work experience in advisory setting (consulting or investment banking)
- Prior work experience in international (ex-China) markets
- Prior experience working in, or with, the asset management industry
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and native Mandarin
(Candidates w/ less experience will be considered as Manager)
Requisition code: CN134036
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top