Associate/ Assistant Manager/ Manager, Southeast Asia Infrastructure & Capital Project
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Create financial models/ assist in building complex financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed (eg: for financing, acquisition, valuation and other purposes) using MS Excel
- Value projects based on net present value, internal rate of return and profitability index
- Drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Balance multiple engagements and responsibilities
- Research and analyze industry and market data / issues
- Participate at meetings with the clients/ for the projects
- Perform ad hoc analysis utilizing Bloomberg and other databases
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk associated with engagements
- Prepare internal documentation regarding client, working papers and engagement acceptance procedures
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Experience with complex financial modeling development and review for at least 1-2 years
- Excellent business diagnostic, analytical and logical skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong commitment and flexibility in working in a challenging professional environment
- A strong finance, engineering and management background
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred with consistent strong academic results
- Active in team sports is an advantage
- Self-motivated, resourceful, organised, confident, dynamic, dedicated
- Strong command of English language, both oral and written
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- Be able to multi-task and maintain deliverable quality and deadlines.
- Must be able to travel 50% to other job sites
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MF40-129457-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top