Assistant Manager - Information Technology Services - Beijing
- Design and implementation of database environments.
- Providing trend analysis and capacity planning.
- Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
- Use tools like SQL Profiler for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure.
- Maintaining SQL lifecycle management by participating in patching, upgrading and migration.
- Ensuring High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Share Server System Support role in BJ office in assisting daily operation activities.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or other related qualifications.
- At least 6 years' experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases including SQL Server 2012.
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues in database performance, blocking and deadlocking, connectivity and security
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience in Database backup and restore and implementing the solution of Database Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, NoSQL databases and In-memory databases and MCTIP certification will be an advantage.
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Requisition code: CN123920
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top