Assistant Manager – Business Tax Compliance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
At Deloitte, as a valuable member of our professional team, you will be expected to lead teams on various client engagements in developing tax solutions, providing tax advice, tax planning and strategies for multinational clients across a broad range of industries, as well as tax compliance services for both corporations and individuals.
- A minimum of four years of experience, working in professional services, commercial or financial services environment (Big 4 experience is an advantage).
- University degree majoring in tax, accounting, finance or related fields;
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA or currently undertaking such qualification;
- Excellent command of verbal and written English;
- Good analytical, research, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities; and
- Extensive technical experience, with an industry focus is a plus.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MT45-129554-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top